This page has moved to a new address.

The Many Faces of Janusz

Leonicka Valcius: The Many Faces of Janusz

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Many Faces of Janusz

Writing this article really solidified why I like to write for Arts (and Entertainment): you don't have to be an expert to appreciate it.

I started this article before even going to the exhibit. Quite simply I wrote down the questions I had about the collection and made it my perogative to find the answers. My questions weren't elaborate. They were 'Who is this guy?' and 'Why should I go look at a bunch of pictures of him?'

Once I visited the exhibt, writing was easy. The last time I was so excited about an article for the Varsity was for my review of the ROM's Diamond Exhibit (also in this portfolio).

As always the title links to the article printed in the Varsity. But this time I'm giving a visual sneak peek:

Michael Merrill, Janusz in Bedlam, 1984, acrylic on canvas. Collection of Janusz Dukszta.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home