This page has moved to a new address.

We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems

Leonicka Valcius: <i>We Are in a Book!</i> by Mo Willems

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems


My favorite kinds of children’s books are those that incorporate the physical book into the storytelling. It’s no surprise then, that when I picked up We Are in a Book!  by Mo Willems I could not put it down.

 
My youngest brother is eleven and no one in my immediate circle has small children. But I bought it anyway. And why not? The text is hilarious and Gerald and Piggie are adorable. I read it twice in the bookstore and once on the subway ride to work. I collapsed into a fit of giggles every time.

This is a great read-aloud book and I recommend it to everyone. Even if you are not between ages 4 – 8. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home