This page has moved to a new address.

Armchair BEA: Beyond the Blog

Leonicka Valcius: Armchair BEA: Beyond the Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Armchair BEA: Beyond the Blog


I’m not a writer in the strict sense. I’m a communicator; the written word just happens to be the way I choose to maximize my reach. I used to write for school publications, and in the future I may contribute an article to certain media outlets, but as a rule I only write for myself. I have so much to say and I don’t really want to spend time delivering someone else’s message.
So I have no intention to get “beyond the blog” so to speak. My blog is part of my brand; it helps me establish myself in the industry and stay relevant as a publishing professional. Hopefully this blog will become a resource for readers, writers, and other bookish people. 

What kind of info would you like to see an “industry insider” blog about? What else would you want to know about me? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda's Doings said...

I would like to know how one goes about finding an agent to help them to publish a novel as my oldest daughter is currently working on a few novels. thanks!

June 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger Leonicka said...

Here's my answer to your question. Good luck to your daughter! :)
http://lvalcius.blogspot.ca/2012/06/writer-asks-how-do-i-get-agent.html

June 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home